Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The website has landed!

...and here's the link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/230740736/index.html
(I thought I'd leave it in all it's unadulterated Dropbox glory.)

Eagle-eyed readers may notice the 3rd paragraph sounds suspiciously like Christie's press release announcement for the sale of Jeff Koon's "Balloon Dog (Orange)." The overhyped piece recently sold for $58.4 million, making it "the most expensive work by a living artist sold at auction" (as quoted by the New York Times in this TIME newsfeed article.)


Now I can finally get back to doing that huge pile of late blog posts that have been piling up.

2 comments:

  1. haha obsessed with the quotes, Lady Gaga forever. Anthony Bourdain would be so upset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admittedly, that one came to me while listening to the radio :)

    The Donald Trump one is real, however...all except the last two lines. I couldn't improve on that "genius!"

    ReplyDelete